BasBQ
Beef en Steak

DIY Weber BBQ Cart

hdj

Tondelzoeker
Hi, thank you for sharing all your details on how to build a bbq cart. It has inspired me to make my own and use an old bbq weber my dad gave me. I milled the table top at a friends shop, the rest was made in the backyard.

Hope you enjoy my build, and sorry for my lack of speaking Dutch, so I will show photos.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

15.jpeg

16.jpeg

17.jpeg

18.jpeg

19.jpeg

20.jpeg

21.jpeg

22.jpeg

Laatst bewerkt:
nice!
it's almost a waste to make it dirty.
(y)

• Leuk
Waarderingen: hdj
Very nice build!
It seems that you have access to the correct set of tools for this job!

• Leuk
That's a pretty tight job there! Nice.

• Leuk
It is a very nice piece of outdoor furniture. Well done. I regreat the use of Kreg pocket hole screws instat of proper woodworking joinery. 😇
That saves a lot of time. I used it this week instat of dovetails.

It is a very nice piece of outdoor furniture. Well done. I regreat the use of Kreg pocket hole screws instat of proper woodworking joinery. 😇
That saves a lot of time. I used it this week instat of dovetails.

This was my first time using the Kreg jig, much nicer than just a drill. But true joinery is better!

Awsome build! nice colors

Thank you, my intention was to match the color and style of the fence in the back. I'm happy with the result, now to get better at BBQ!

I have used the grill a couple times since building it and it is holding up well. I was nervous about the bbq being to close to the wood. Has anyone burned their cart from the bbq?

Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan